Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow

So today we woke up and there was tons of snow outside!! so much so that school was canceled. I like this fact. :) Anyways, the snow kind of inspired me to do a little photography journey one of these days when it isn't snowing outside, but there is still a lot of snow out there. I wanted to go outside and find a random car that has been there for awhile and has frost on the windshield. I wanted to take a picture similar to this one. I think that this would be really cool because every snowflake is different and they are so hard to preserve, unless you find an opportunity like this. I think that these pictures are really pretty and they really inspire me to go out and take lots of pictures one of these days soon and give them to my mom, because I know that she'd love them .
I think that these single flakes of snow, that have been frozen on the window are and excellent example of Christmas and the spirit that comes along with the holiday season. I really think that a lot of people forget how joyous and happy this time of year is and they simply forget to just be grateful for the snow that is around them.
I love them snow!And since I've been living in California for awhile I haven't really bee able to see much of it. So I enjoy every chance that I can get to go out and look and play in the snow. I think that it would also be cool to do a piece on snow angels and how everyone's snow angel is different, just as we are all different. I think that this would be really interesting, if I could get it to develop right.
I think that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! I know that that is really stereotypical of me and really lame, but I truly do believe that there is no other time during the year that everyone seems so joyous and happy. It is great to see families getting together to celebrate whatever religion they profess, or simply to just spend time together as a family. I think that that is something that our world takes for granted now a days, and it is really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment